Build your career with Coulter Construction Inc.
Foreman – Beaverton, Oregon
The ideal candidate will be able to perform both rough and finish carpentry and be current in the Carpenters Union. The candidate should be familiar with commercial construction practices, techniques, tools, equipment, and materials. Will rely on extensive work experience and judgment to plan, manage and complete their work. The project sizes range from several hundred thousand to a few million.
* Experience must include rough framing, roofing, setting forms for foundations. Also requires experience with installation of doors, windows, casing, base, exterior trim and mill-work.
* History of working on Tenant Improvements, new construction as well as additions.
* Need mathematical skills to complete complex carpentry tasks with minimal assistance. Ability to accurately measure, cut, and install and o handle physically demanding tasks.
* Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow carpenters and managers.
* Senior level experience at rough and finish carpentry.
* Must be proficient at writing daily work completion statements.
* Must be proficient in use of all gauges, meters, tools etc. for general building maintenance.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision or as a member of a team.
* Must have the ability to communicate with and develop a good working relationship with team members and client occupants.
* Must have intermediate or above computer skills.
* Needs to be able to read blue prints.
* Need clean DMV.
* Ability to pass drug test.
* Must be able to multi task.
This successful candidate will be promoted to Superintendent within one year. Company truck is an option.