We aim far beyond the baseline.
The outcome of a successful construction project starts well before construction begins. Coulter Construction, Inc. has the experience to get your project started in the right direction and keep it on track through completion. Our pre-construction services include:
• Partner with client and architect to establish project objectives
• Conduct a feasibility study to guage impact of market conditions on project cost & schedule
• Exploratory investigation to identify and resolve site conditions that may impact the project
• Prepare preliminary construction schedule & identify long-lead items
• Prepare a conceptual budget based upon subcontractor & material analyses
• Value engineering to review all options at varying costs
• Document preparation & permit submittals
We assemble an experienced project team which consists of a Superintendent, Project Manager and Estimator during the preconstruction phase. This guarantees that when the construction work starts each team member is fully versed in the construction schedule, site management plan, and predetermined construction techniques. From the outset of the construction phase, Coulter Construction, Inc. gets projects up and running quickly with full coordination among all team members. Our construction services include:
• Develop a schedule that focuses on critical path and tracks all operations including the coordination of subcontractor activities and material purchases with attention to long lead items
• Project team members meet regularly with owner, architect, engineers, and key subcontractors
• Meet with fire and building inspectors and maintaining documentation
• Safety management to provide a safe and compliant project site
• Accounting and budget tracking with detailed billings, and change order documentation
Coulter Construction, Inc. design-build services provide clients with an inclusive building approach to improve coordination between design and construction phases. Our design-build service provides our clients with a sole source of responsibility for the delivery of design, budget, schedule, and quality. Combining both construction and design services eliminates conflicts that arise in most areas of project development. All parties are on the same page allowing fast track schedules and on time delivery.