We aim far beyond the baseline.
The outcome of a successful construction project starts well before construction begins. Coulter Construction, Inc. has the experience to get your project started in the right direction and keep it on track through completion. Our service is designed to assist clients with every aspect during pre-construction to smoothly transition it into the construction phase. Our pre-construction services include:
• Partner with client and architect to establish project objectives
• Conduct a feasibility study to guage impact of market conditions on project cost & schedule
• Exploratory investigation to identify and resolve site conditions that may impact the project
• Prepare preliminary construction schedule & identify long-lead items
• Systematizing a site layout plan in conjunction with project coordination & phasing
• Prepare a conceptual budget based upon subcontractor & material analyses
• Value engineering to optimize solutions for materials & performance
• Develop a systematic subcontractors & suppliers selection process
• Document preparation & permit submittals
We assemble an experienced project team which consists of a Superintendent, Project Manager and Estimator during the preconstruction phase. This guarantees that when the construction work starts each team member is fully versed in the construction schedule, site management plan, and predetermined construction techniques. From the outset of the construction phase, Coulter Construction, Inc. gets projects up and running quickly with full coordination among all team members. Our construction services include:
• Develop a schedule that focuses on critical path and tracks all operations including the coordination of subcontractor activities and material purchases with attention to long lead items
• Project management oversight of all construction operations assess Field supervision and coordination of subcontractor schedules and activities
• Project team members meet regularly with owner, architect, engineers, and key subcontractors
• Meet with fire and building inspectors and maintaining work approval documentation
• Safety management to provide a safe and compliant project site
• Accounting and budget tracking with detailed billings and disbursements, and change order documentation
• Prepare all closeout activities including punch list items
• Self performed work for carpentry, drywall, acoustical ceiling, doors and hardware installation, meta framing, concrete form construction, and soft demolition
Coulter Construction, Inc. design-build services provide clients with an inclusive building approach to improve coordination between design and construction phases. Our design-build strategy works by matching the client’s project type with an architect who is highly experienced. The selected architect and our construction management team work together to develop building plans applying value engineering and constructability into the design. Our design-build service provides our clients with a sole source of responsibility for the delivery of design, budget, schedule, and quality.
Coulter Construction, Inc. offers comprehensive construction management services throughout planning, design, and construction. Coulter Construction, Inc. manages construction projects as the owner’s agent–with attention focused on controlling the project’s budget, schedule, and quality. Clients who want knowledgeable representation and assurance that their interests are being met efficiently and effectively.